Monday, June 03, 2013

Obama is Evil Street Art: My Little Red Magic Marker Edition

(please click to enlarge!)
There are a few dozen of these blank 'Draw Something 2' posters stapled up all over my neighborhood asking to draw something 'cute' or 'sweet' and others along those lines.  The draw something 'evil' version provided horns as part of the original template and someone had already drawn a face. 
So I contributed with my red magic marker.

When I came back a little bit later, to my shock and delight someone had done an Eric Holder one!

Turned out it was done by a local art vendor who was inspired by my handiwork.

2 Comments:

Blogger defiant_infidel said...

Good girl... Now prepare for your audit, please.

;)

June 03, 2013 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Bunk X said...

Got a blank? This could be fun.

June 04, 2013 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home