Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Special Guest Photography from Richard Baehr: Another Great Sign from Gulf of Maine Gunsmithing!


(please click to enlarge all photos!)

Exclusive!
My good friend Richard Baehr over at The American Thinker just sent me this short video clip below from his travels in Maine.  Gulf of Maine Gunsmithing in Raymond, Maine sure puts up some great signs!  I grabbed the above still from the video for better clarity.  
It reads: 
"LET'S TAKE MONEY FROM USELESS DEADHEAD EDUCATION AWARD IT TO COPS WHERE COURAGE LIVES."


Here below are three more outstanding signs from last year that Richard photographed and sent to me.



Big thanks to Richard Baehr!  I love them.  Please keep 'em coming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Richard tells me that the Governor of Maine is just as blunt and it drives the lefties crazy.

Here are some comments on the owner and his signs!

http://portlandme.citysearch.com/review/5060692

July 31, 2012 10:06 AM  
Blogger hilda dada said...

I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) maine it services

August 01, 2012 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home