Monday, April 25, 2011

Ann Barnhardt to Appear on the Premiere of The Urban Infidel Show on Blog Talk Radio

I am very pleased to announce the premiere of The Urban Infidel Show on Blog Talk Radio this coming Saturday, April 30th from 8:30 - 10:30 PM Eastern Time.
My first guest will be Ann Barnhardt!


Yes, that's right, Ann Barnhardt!

"astute, irrefragable . . ."--Andrew G. Bostom


If you haven't seen her Youtube videos, go there now.

Remember, this coming Saturday, April 30th 8:30 - 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, USA.

Here's the direct link to the show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urbaninfidel/2011/05/01/ann-barnhardt

So please bookmark me and spread the word!

We will be LIVE and on the air and taking your questions.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting.. can't wait!

April 25, 2011 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Neake said...

Whoa! Nice job. I'll be tuning in for that.

April 25, 2011 11:02 PM  
Anonymous pete said...

UI,

I must confess that I didn’t know who Ann was until you mentioned her here. I immediately went to her website and checked out her videos; needless to say, I am linking to her site ASAP. I will put your interview down on my calendar so I don’t miss it. Congratulations!

April 28, 2011 2:14 AM  
Blogger RT said...

Posted on facebook amongst like minded folks!

April 30, 2011 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good!

October 10, 2012 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home